Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Blog

Here's my very first blog.  Just like everybody else who has a blog, now I do too.  Except mine will be different because it will actually be funny (just kidding TP).  The other day I decided to become a Beachbody Coach because I workout a lot and I've always wanted people to call me Coach.  Also I want to make a lot of money so my wife can stay home and watch our daughter.  I thought a blog would be a perfect addition to my coaching venture.  I also saw another site detailing some guy's newfound fatherhood and decided I could do a better job than him.  The difference is, he's now making money and I'm a teacher.  So there you have it, this blog will be detailing my daily life of P90X and changing diapers.  I hope someone reads it besides my wife and my brother, who will probably tell me I made a ton of speling errors.  ;)  Also, I'm not very good at decorating so I'm sure the wife will have a go at the blog construction sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Brian has the worst grammar and spelling. I had to read his papers and they were awful. If he says anything to you kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the 3rd Higgins brother on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete