Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coaching and What Not

As you can see (all seven of you) there have already been some changes to the blog. Shelly helped me out with almost all of it because computers happen to fall into that list of things I'm not good it. Now I have my Beachbody Banners up and links to my Coach website.

Basically the Coaching has to do with people buying products from Beachbody through my website. If you already buy anything from Beachbody, it'd be great if you got it through me. As most people know (because I talk about it a lot) I do P90X and I drink Shakeology and I think they are both great. If you have questions about them, hit me up. This blog is not about me selling this stuff so I probably won't mention it again, or very much. I just thought the two could be windows to each other.

I'm really trying to get some blogs up so my hundreds of future readers will have a lot of hilarious material to look over. The next blog will chronicle my journey from learning that 'my boys can swim' to seeing what they actually created. There's some rough stuff in there that I'll probably leave out because I don't want to get sued. I've haven't made any money yet.

2 comments: